Business Process Management
Verge Value Add
Business Process Modelling
Empowering your business and employees
Verge Workforce Management service partners with organisations in the public and private sector to enable a proactive, strategic, and operational approach to resource management.
The workforce management division of a business plans for the largest cost component within an organisation – the people. It plans all resources utilised in an organisation from people, desks, computers, vehicles, training venues and any other resources used. When a workforce is managed effectively, unnecessary costs are reduced.
What Verge’s Workforce Management Service adds to your business
Verge assists you in maximising efficiencies through the effective planning of all resources within your organisation. Verge will implement SABS standards where applicable and show you how to incorporate a blend of best practice in workforce management into your organisation.
By matching resources with customer demand, an effective workforce management division aims to improve efficiencies within the business. Working with Verge allows you the flexibility to keep your workforce management function in-house, or to outsource the function. Gains in the following areas will be quickly achieved in your business:
- Reduced costs
- Efficiency improvement
- Optimal utilisation of existing systems and applications
- Improved customer experience
- Improved planning and scheduling of all resources
- Streamlined communication
- Proactive planning of resources
- Budget planning integration
- Performance management reporting at all levels
The Verge Workforce Management Methodology
Verge’s proven methodology helps you to realise measurable cost savings in your organisation, while at the same time improving the customer experience.
The fully integrated Verge workforce management methodology effectively plans all resources required to achieve business outcomes in each value chain within an organisation.
Typical workforce management methodology:
Verge’s Workforce Management Service methodology:
To enable this in your organisation, the Verge Workforce Management Service looks at the following key areas in your business:
- Consolidation of data sources used in the planning process
- Aligning the planning process to the organisation’s vision and goals
- Creating schedules and plans to effectively and efficiently deliver against expectations
- Integrating ratio management into your organisation
- Understating and planning for the future
- Embedding a proactive approach to planning within the organisation
- Creating smooth communication channel for all outcomes to all levels of your organisation
Integrating our workforce management methodology with your technology
If you already have workforce planning software in place, the Verge Workforce Management methodology can easily be incorporated. If you don’t, we can advise you on the software best suited to your requirements. We will offer you an objective recommendation that will suit the needs of your business now and in the future.